Pay-Per-Click Services Surrey
We specialise in developing and managing pay-per-click internet marketing programs. Our "PPC" search engine internet marketing program ensures that you get the most out of your advertising investment. With pay-per-click programs, you only have to pay for your advert when someone clicks on it, so having very specific and targeted adverts with compelling copy helps drive increased sales through your website.
Pay-per-click search engine internet marketing services have been around for several years and are still very popular. There are several reasons for this, but the main one is the fact that most large search engines and directories now include pay-per-click advertisement in their search results.
We refer to these campaigns as pay-per-click (PPC) because the program requires that you bid a certain amount for the position of your advert or ranking in the search engines. The good news is that you only pay when someone clicks on your listing. This type of advertisement is far more economical than traditional advertising, which requires you to pay a certain amount just to be viewed by a particular audience, whether anyone acts on your advert or not.
Pay-per-click services are a great way of testing the effectiveness of keywords prior to embarking on an SEO program, they enable you to run very quick tests to establish which keyphrases are most effective at driving traffic to your web site.
Advantages of PPC Services
Compared to "organic" search engine optimisation, some of the advantages of pay per click marketing are:
- Placement Guarantee - the position of the advert is controlled by the amount you bid
- Quick implementation time - you can have your text ads promoting your business in as little as 24 hours
- Cost - you only pay when someone visits your web site
- Ease of implementation - can be easily set up and changed when required
- Great for seasonal campaigns - start and stop the ads as and when you want to
- Regional Targeting - we are able to tell the search engines which catchment area to display your ads in.
Contact us today to discuss your pay-per-click program >